Barristers Privacy Notice
Beverley undertakes all areas of Crime, both prosecution and defence, both privately funded and legal-aid work. She is trained in the newly implemented Domestic Violence short-term injunctions pursuit to the Crime and Security Act 2010
Beverley has an excellent record on defending cases concerning sexual offences and has been recommended in Chambers & Partners for several years.
UK Bar 2016
- “An adroit criminal barrister who is in demand due to her skill in the courtroom. She is particularly known for her expertise in serious sexual offence cases.”
B.A. (Hons) in Law
Sussex Bar Mess
Criminal Bar Association
- CPS Grade 3 Advocate
- R v McDonagh. Leading counsel. Defending. Conspiracy to steal high value property throughout the country.
- R v. X. Privately instructed as juniour alone. Defending. Incitement of children to prostitution.
- R v. Jarvis. Privately instructed. Defending. A multi -charge historical child sexual abuse case, ( teacher to pupils)
- R v. Peacock. Legal-aid. Defending. Large scale conspiracy to produce and supply cannabis.
- R v. Aldridge. Legal-aid. Defending. Conspiracy to steal high value antiques from auction houses across England.