Barristers Privacy Notice
Andrew Stephens’ practice has developed rapidly into one that is the envy of many. Through his client care, both lay and professional, his skill and his persuasiveness he has become the first and obvious choice for many solicitors. His practice covers many of the more serious allegations in the criminal calendar.
Andrew now brings the skills of his advocacy to matrimonial finance disputes. He is dedicated to providing an efficient and friendly service to both his professional and lay clients. Andrew Stephens provides clear advice, professionalism along with courtroom flair. As a result, his practice is continually expanding.
- LLB Hons
- Criminal Bar Association
- Sussex Bar Mess
- R v JK (& Ors.): Five-week trial as part of a national investigation into Money Laundering. Mr. Stephens is now instructed on a second multi-handed trial as part of the same Operation.
- R v JJ (& Another): Two-week trial. Two-handed stranger rapes.
- R v JA (& Ors.): Six-week trial. Multi-handed campaign of Sexual Offences, Child Cruelty and Perverting the Course of Justice.
- R v DB (& Ors.): Four-week trial. Conspiracy to Rob (with firearms) associated to ‘Acid Attacks’ which left two Complainants blinded.
- R v TK: Three-week trial. Multi Complainant campaign of rapes and other serious abuse committed over a seven-year period. The Complainants and TK were of a cultural background where ‘Honour’ was paramount.