Tayo's practice encompasses serious crime, prosecution and defence.
- “is well regarded for his handling of complex, lengthy trials”.
Degree in Classics
Diploma in Law
Criminal Bar Association
- R-v-Zemmel (& others) – Leading Counsel for the Crown. 14 week 8 handed conspiracy to defraud at Southwark Crown Court.
- R-v-Humphrey (& others) – Led junior in Customs & Excise prosecution. 2 month conspiracy to import endangered species at Isleworth Crown Court.
- R-v-Wilkinson (& others) – Conspiracy to endanger life which arose out of a neighbour dispute at Chelmsford Crown Court.
- R-v-Stretch & Puttock – Led junior in Murder trial at the Central Criminal Court which went to 3 trials.
- R-v-Cole  1 Cr App R 5 CA – Hearsay provisions – represented Respondent successfully.