Barristers Privacy Notice
Harry joined chambers in 2013 and enjoys a busy practice across Southern England. He has conducted a wide range of criminal cases involving serious allegations of violence, drugs, dishonesty and sexual offences. Harry has experience of the complex issues that often arise in disclosure or expert heavy cases and multi-defendant trials.
Harry also acts in specialist proceedings. Casework for the Crown includes acting for the CPS special crime and counterterrorism unit, protester cases and cases involving high profile individuals including MPs and TV personalities. Specialist instructions also include RSPCA matters, civil forfeiture proceedings, inquests and licensing work.
- LLB (HONS) - Southampton University (2009)
- BVC - Very competent (2010)
- LLM (HONS) - Awarded with merit. Southampton University (2011)
- Harry acts a mentor to student barristers through Lincoln’s Inn debating society. Harry has also provided training to the Police through Sussex Police’s drug expert training programme.
- CPS Grade 3 Advocate
- R v BZ and another. (2017) Slavery, human trafficking and brothel keeping. Harry is instructed on behalf of a Defendant, a Chinese national facing trial at Guildford Crown Court.
- R v AH. Home invasion armed robbery (2017). Harry represented the Defendant in a sensitive case requiring management of a large quantity of third party material. The trial was heard at Portsmouth Crown Court.
- R v CS and others. Conspiracy to defraud. (2016) Harry represented a Defendant over the course of a six-week trial in which the prosecution relied on over 80,000 pages of digital material. The case, which attracted extensive national media interest, was heard at Basildon Crown Court.
- R v SM. Murder (2016). Harry acted as the Crown’s disclosure counsel prior to and throughout the trial at Lewes Crown Court.
- R v AC. Bomb hoax (2016). Harry prosecuted a leading silk as junior alone at a trial heard at Lewes Crown Court.