Dale is often instructed in the most complex, serious and organised crime cases as Leading Junior and Junior Alone. Dale has particular expertise in cases involving complex issues (PII and HSUM, RIPA). Dale is instructed on a private and publicly funded basis, across the full spectrum of criminal law.
Recent offences include – Murder and Attempted Murder, Serious Sexual offences, Serious drugs offences, Fraud and Armed Robbery. Dale is often instructed to advise pre-charge and then instructed to take full conduct of the case.
Dale joined Westgate Chambers in 2016 following successful employment at the Crown Prosecution Service as a Higher Rights Advocate for 7 years, previously having completed 9 years at the independent criminal bar within a leading London Chambers. Dale travels nationwide in his current practice.
- Inner Temple
- CPS Panel Advocate (RASSO)
- Qualified Mediator
- R v Corcoran & Ors – leading junior in 17 handed cannabis production conspiracy - more
- R v Ducbac Vuong – double attempted murder of the defendant’s partner and baby by arson - more
- R v Connah Smith – double attempted murder of two nursing students - more
- R v Searle & Ors – junior counsel in ‘cold case’ bodiless murder - more
R v Gordon Rideout – junior counsel in historic clergy child sexual abuse case - more